Three Person Dome Tent
Lightweight, easy to set up, and versatile, the Wenzel Alpine three-person dome tent is a great choice for all types of camping and conditions. The Alpine includes such features as a three-pole pentadome design that creates a vestibule for gear storage and weather protection, a shock-corded fiberglass frame (with pole pockets) that sets up and disassembles quickly, and an integrated mud mat with a drainage strip to keep the tent clean. Campers will also appreciate the Weather Armor polyester fabric and sonic-sealed polyethylene tub-style floor, which are reliably rugged and resist leaks of all kinds. The closeable mesh windows and D-style front door, meanwhile, do a nice job of ventilating the tent and controlling morning moisture. Additional details include double-stitched seams, a gear loft for smaller items, a hanging pocket, and a duffel bag for storage.
- 3-person, 3-pole pentadome tent with removable fly
- Shock-corded fiberglass frame for quick and easy setup
- Integrated mud mat with drainage strip to keep tent clean
- 2 mesh windows and D-style front door for ventilation
- Measures 8.5 x 4 x 8 feet (W x H x D); weighs 8 pounds