Rugged and Ready For Action
The G-Shock Solar Watch from Casio makes an excellent time piece and more. Keep track of moon phases, dates, and tides in addition to standard alarms and timers.
- Solar-powered watch with honeycomb-patterned dial and logoed bezel
- Japanese quartz movement with analog and digital displays
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features atomic timekeeping, EL backlight, daily alarm and snooze, world time for 28 time zones and 48 cities, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, day/date/month calendar, and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving